Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Oops they did it again ...

Did you hear the one about the Republican lawmaker who was caught on an open mike talking about his kinky sex? Well it appears he has resigned and in his statement there is this revealing nugget.

"I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state," Duvall said. "Therefore, I have decided to resign my office, effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work."


His comments? HIS COMMENTS? That's what this slime thinks is his biggest failure? Oy ... it's nice to know he has his priorities straight. My sympathies to his family.

Yet another Republican holier than thou family value espousing, homophobic, christian, hypocrite bites the dust. Good riddance, don't let the door spank you on the way out ....

No comments: